Dog & Cat Shows: Expo Main Building & Expo East Building - 24,160 Square Feet
- ADA Accessible
- Bleacher Sections (each) ($45.00 Add-on)
- Carpeted Floor
- Chairs (each) ($1.50 Add-on)
- Concessions Seating Area (optional)
- Concessions Serving Prep Kitchen
- Concrete Floor
- Electricity (per plug) ($15.00 Add-on)
- Independent Midway
- Main Asphalt Parking Lot Rental (per day) ($700.00 Add-on)
- Main Asphalt Parking Lot Set Up/Tear Down(per day) ($350.00 Add-on)
- Outdoor Food Vendors (per day) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Overhead Screens (each) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (per 8' or 10' section) ($12.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (per booth) ($36.00 Add-on)
- Pipe & Draping (perimeter walls) ($900.00 Add-on)
- Podium With Microphone (each) ($40.00 Add-on)
- Projector (each) ($50.00 Add-on)
- Room Rental (per day) ($2,325.00 Add-on)
- Room Set Up/Tear Down Days (per day) ($1,162.50 Add-on)
- Sound & Lighting
- South Grass Parking Lot Rental (per day) ($600.00 Add-on)
- South Grass Parking Lot Set Up/Tear Down (per day) ($300.00 Add-on)
- Stage: 4' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Stage: 6' x 8' Section (per section) ($30.00 Add-on)
- Table Cloths (each) ($5.00 Add-on)
- Table Skirting (each table) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 60" Round (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 8' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- Table: 6' Rectangular (each) ($8.00 Add-on)
- West Grass Parking Lot Rental (per day) ($1,200.00 Add-on)
- West Grass Parking Lot Set Up/Tear Down (per day) ($600.00 Add-on)
- Wireless Microphone (each) ($50.00 Add-on)
When combining the Expo Main Building and the Expo East Building, a three ring show is possible with plenty of seating capacity plus room for concessions service, exhibit stations, grooming areas, and booths for vendors. Bleacher seating is available which may increase the seating capacity. The Expo Main Building is 14,832 square feet and carpeted. The Expo East Building is 9,840 square feet with concrete floors. Both are heated and air conditioned. Additional and adjacent outdoor space is also available.
Included in the $2,325 room rental fee are sound and lighting, WiFi, parking and restrooms. Set up times are free if done the day of the event. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the day of your event for an additional fee of $1,162.50 per day. Please note that any special sound or lighting requirements may result in additional charges. Optional items and costs are listed above.
Chair or bleacher seating is available. One bleacher section seats 50. Booth areas can be designated for exhibit stations, vendors, or any other purpose. Pipe and draping is available to partition the show ring, booths and exhibit stations. Pipe and draping can also be used to line the walls of the venue, providing additional color and a more formal, warm environment.
Outdoor space is also available. The adjacent outdoor spaces include:
Independent Midway: The asphalt Independent Midway is 70’ wide and runs directly north of this facility. You may use the section of the Midway adjacent to the facility at no extra cost.
Main Asphalt Parking Lot: The Main Asphalt Parking Lot is approximately 340' x 230' (1.95 AC) and is directly south of the Expo Main Building. Rental is $700 per day. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the date of your event for an additional fee of $350 per day.
South Grass Parking Lot: The South Grass Parking Lot is approximately 340’ x 580’ (4.52 AC) and is directly south of the Expo East Building. Rental is $600 per day. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the date of your event for an additional fee of $300 per day.
West Grass Parking Lot: The West Grass Parking Lot is approximately 1004' x 475' (10.95 AC) and is directly west of the Expo Main Building. Rental is $1,200 per day. Set up or tear down may be done before or after the date of your event for an additional fee of $600 per day.
CLICK HERE to view a map of these outdoor areas.
Concessions are available only through caterers approved by the Porter County Expo Center. All of our approved caterers are licensed and experienced, and they will work closely with you and the Expo staff to help create an exceptional experience for you and your guests. Please contact them for menus and pricing. CLICK HERE for information about our approved caterers. Outdoors concessions stands or food trucks are permissible, with a $30 per day charge for electricity and water.
Are you ready to get started with your event planning? The first step is to complete and submit an online Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP will provide us the initial information we need to determine date(s) availability and estimated costs. Within three business days of the submission of the RFP, our event manager will contact you to discuss the options you have chosen, other services or options that you may desire, and to answer any questions. After this follow up discussion, we will prepare an estimate for you. Please note that submitting an RFP does NOT guarantee date availability or costs. It is simply a tool we use to get your event planning started. So, if you are ready to begin, just CLICK HERE to complete and submit your RFP.
If you find that this facility does not meet your needs, CLICK HERE to view all seven of our facility options to find the right one for your event.